Saturday, February 2, 2008

Decorative Pillows From Biederlack

Quite honestly, until Country Time Gifts came into existence on the internet in 2003 (www.countrytime-gifts.com), I didn't think much about decorative pillows. Truthfully, I always thought that they were just an accent piece in a room that you had to move when you vacuum the couch. When Country Time Gifts first opened, however, I got a whole new perspective on how much pillows can brighten a room and add that 'I'm at home' type charm that's unique to each person's home decor.

Country Time Gifts carries Biederlack of America pillows that are second-to-none in quality and craftsmanship. Manufactured in Cumberland, MD (made in the USA!) they are unique, colorful, pleasing to the eye, and best of all, a terrific value! If your home decor is Southwestern, try our Tulsa Toss Pillow. If an animal theme is more the style of your living room or den, try our Camp Canada Moose Pillow, or our Hummingbird Toss Pillow. Or, for a fun country flair, try our colorful Saginaw Blue Striped Pillow, or our Camden Stripe Toss Pillow.

Whatever your home's decor calls for, our Biederlack pillows are sure to be a hit in any household. They are functional and decorative at the same time - what a great combination! Be sure to check out our entire collection of Biederlack Pillows on our Country Time Gifts Web Site!

No comments: